Jim Corbett National Park is one of the renowned adventurous tourist places in India. To experience an adventurous weekend, a Corbett National Park tour package is unique for travelling in the exquisite wilderness in Nainital. In the Jim Corbett Park, you will get the charming of majestic creatures that are freely wandering. This tour will gear up your spirit with the most enthralling activities of your wildlife excursion. The pleasant climatic condition, an enchanting ambiance of surroundings and breathtaking landscape will make your journey very special and perfect. You can enjoy various adventurous activities, like river rafting, angling, bridge slithering etc.
Types of available Jim Corbett safaris and nearest places to visit
- Jeep Safari: Jeep safari in Corbett National Park is full of the experience of wildlife and their natural habitat. About 600 species of birds, 500 species of varieties species of animals and fauna are available in this National Park. You will get the chance to see the roaming of the big cat in front of your eyes.
- Elephant Safari: Elephant Safari is special because you can get the chance to explore the mysterious dense forest and splendid terrains and you can relish the feeling of being among the wild animal truly. There are designed path for following the elephant safari and it ensure the travellers to travel as much as possible in this park.
- Canter Safari: Canter Safari is another interesting safari, which is operated by the forest officials twice a day. Generally, open-roof canter with 16 to 18 members is used to enjoy the wildlife safari.
- Dhikala Zone: This is the largest zone in the Corbett Park. It is special for the opportunities to stay for overnight. River Ramaganga and its streams flow through the middle of this region to enhance the natural beauty of this Zone.
- Bijrani Zone: This forest zone is full of Sal in the upper part and mixed with deciduous forest in the valley region along with grassland. This region is famous for different types of exotic birds and special kinds of floral species.
- Durga Devi Zone: This forest zone is located on the north-eastern boundary of the Corbett National Park. This place is difficult for trekking, but due to its high elevation, you can get the opportunities to see the wild elephant, leopard, tiger etc. This zone is also famous for some unique bird species, like Crested Laughing Thrush, Black Chinned Yuhina, Slaty Blue Flycatcher and Maroon Orile.
- Jhirna Zone: This zone is mainly covered with densely wooded forest and grassland. So, you can get the opportunities to see the animals, like Chital, Nilgai, Sambar and Wild Boar etc.